KABX's KSP Luna Multiplayer Server
- Download the zip above.
- Extract all the files and folders from the zip into your KSP
folder. I highly suggest using WinRar for your unzipping and archiving needs.
- Delete the
StockWaterfallEffects folder from your
- Launch your game and join the server from the browser.
- When you join the server, you will see some click through blocker popups appear. Click
Focus follows mouse and apply globally. You will also see a toolbar popup.
Hide forever/Don't show this window again.
- You're good to go!
Member Page Ideas
From the ChatGPT AI
Members could include:
- Gameplay history: Members could provide information about their gameplay history, such
the length of time
they have been playing, their overall progress in the game, and any notable achievements
milestones they have
- Preferred gameplay style: Members could include information about their preferred
style, such as the
types of missions they enjoy, or the mods they use.
- Tips and tricks: Members could share any tips and tricks they have learned while playing
game, which could
be helpful for other members looking to improve their gameplay experience.
- Favorite spacecraft: Members could list their favorite spacecraft or other in-game
and provide some
details about why they enjoy using them.
- Blog or journal: Members could create a blog or journal on their page where they can
their thoughts and
experiences with the game, as well as any interesting findings or discoveries they have
- Server events: Members could use their page to promote any events or activities they are
organizing for the
server, such as tournaments or community building events.
Build. Launch. Collaborate.